11. Sex education / white tents
The term “red tent” refers in Native American culture to sacred and ritual moments when women gather together to discuss themes that are specific to them. The word “red” refers to the red colour of menstruation.
We propose “mother-daughter red tent” activities to create beautiful and powerful moments of exchange.
Culturally, there is a huge gap between the messages communicated to girls and those communicated to boys at the time of puberty.
The Love Health Center proposes to help change this situation, which is highly asymmetrical and unbalanced.
We therefore also propose “father*son white tent” activities to create beautiful and powerful moments of exchange between father and son as it already exists for girls.
* The adult who accompanies the young person can be either the father, the mother, the godfather, the godmother, the uncle, the aunt, a grandparent. In short, a referring adult with whom the young person feels comfortable.
The color white refers to the color of the sperm.
The activity takes place as follows:
Mothers and daughters meet in groups to discuss topics related to the body, intimacy and sexuality. At the same time, fathers and sons do the same.
Both groups are led by relational wellness professionals who are specialists in intimacy-related topics.
At the end of the day, the 2 groups meet to live together a moment of sharing and mutual enrichment on the themes discussed during the day.
Depending on the duration of the programmed activity this can include for example:
- Speaking moments
- Information Session
- Let’s talk about sexuality
- Sound massage
- Stroll in nature
- Communication game
- Game just for fun!
- Cooking meals together
- This activity is aimed at 13-14 year olds.
- The adult accompanying the youth can be either the father, mother, godfather, godmother, uncle, aunt or grandparent. In short, a referring adult with whom the young person feels comfortable.
- Different formats are available:
- A few hours
- one day
- a whole WE
Our goal is:
- to increase father-son, mother-son complicity around the themes of sexuality, puberty and relationships…
- to offer a space to speak out
- inform, and respond to concerns related to sex.
- We promote quality parent-teen relationships.
12. Reading Sharing
Conference gesticulated around a book and a chosen theme. The group present creates the evening of discussion starting from some reflections made on the book.
02. Talking circles
Venez partagez des moments simples et tellement beaux, de partage, écoute et d'ouverture. Des moments vraiment nourrissants. La plupart des gens sont timides ou hésitent. Et, se rendent compte, lorsqu'ils ont essayé que c'est accessible et à la portée de tou.te..
13. Permanences / Bicycle Sex
From May to September, appointment for free sex in the parks of Brussels.
Les permanences sont des moments où vous pouvez venir nous parler sans RDV. Et, venir vous posez dans le salon pour découvrir notre bibliothèque de livres sexo.