11. Sex education / white tents
The term “red tent” refers in Native American culture to sacred and ritual moments when women gather together to discuss themes that are specific to them. The word “red” refers to the red colour of menstruation.
We propose “mother-daughter red tent” activities to create beautiful and powerful moments of exchange.
Culturally, there is a huge gap between the messages communicated to girls and those communicated to boys at the time of puberty.
The Love Health Center proposes to help change this situation, which is highly asymmetrical and unbalanced.
We therefore also propose “father*son white tent” activities to create beautiful and powerful moments of exchange between father and son as it already exists for girls.
* The adult who accompanies the young person can be either the father, the mother, the godfather, the godmother, the uncle, the aunt, a grandparent. In short, a referring adult with whom the young person feels comfortable.
The color white refers to the color of the sperm.
The activity takes place as follows:
Mothers and daughters meet in groups to discuss topics related to the body, intimacy and sexuality. At the same time, fathers and sons do the same.
Both groups are led by relational wellness professionals who are specialists in intimacy-related topics.
At the end of the day, the 2 groups meet to live together a moment of sharing and mutual enrichment on the themes discussed during the day.
Depending on the duration of the programmed activity this can include for example:
- Speaking moments
- Information Session
- Let’s talk about sexuality
- Sound massage
- Stroll in nature
- Communication game
- Game just for fun!
- Cooking meals together
- This activity is aimed at 13-14 year olds.
- The adult accompanying the youth can be either the father, mother, godfather, godmother, uncle, aunt or grandparent. In short, a referring adult with whom the young person feels comfortable.
- Different formats are available:
- A few hours
- one day
- a whole WE
Our goal is:
- to increase father-son, mother-son complicity around the themes of sexuality, puberty and relationships…
- to offer a space to speak out
- inform, and respond to concerns related to sex.
- We promote quality parent-teen relationships.
11. Sex education / white tents and red tents
Un moment relationnel fort entre adultes et adolescent.e.s
06. Eat and chill: sex meal
With your friends or family, get together over a good meal to discuss intimacy and relationships. To accompany you in this sharing, Camille and Olivier will be at your side to animate the discussion and propose sexological material.
02. Talking circles
Venez partagez des moments simples et tellement beaux, de partage, écoute et d'ouverture. Des moments vraiment nourrissants. La plupart des gens sont timides ou hésitent. Et, se rendent compte, lorsqu'ils ont essayé que c'est accessible et à la portée de tou.te..
04. Orgasmic Meditation
Orgasmic Meditation is a mindfulness practice that is done in pairs. One person will stimulate the clitoris of the other person. With no other goal than to listen to the bodily and genital sensations.
10. Service for migrants
At the Love Health Center, we join forces with actors in the field to help migrants understand our society in terms of relationships. Interculturality is a source of awakening and enrichment for us. Addressing issues related to sexuality is a powerful lever for integration.