Advices for greater relationships
What is relationship-talk? A series of video to share advices.
8 out of 10 couples don’t discuss sexuality and intime desire openly with authenticity, beyond taboo. Are you one of those? If yes, this serie is for you. Let’s start together.
From July 2019 to Oct 2019, Olivier and Katalin recorded some advices to develop greater relationships
A series of 7 vidéos available on Youtube:
- Breaking rules, thread of the relationship (53 minutes)
- Outlook of the genital (women talk) (45 minutes)
- The pressure of performance (men talk) (71 minutes)
- What cheating means to you? (55 minutes)
- Types of relationship, think out of the box (65 minutes)
- What delicious desires do you have? (44 minutes)
- How to express my desires in the relation? (53 minutes)
Creating a beautiful fulfilling relationship requires to develop the ability to discuss about intimate subjects.
We propose you advices on essential topics in a modern way. Several people told us the content was rich and useful for themselves and we hope it will help you one way or another.
Note whatever the age of your relationship, there is no easy way to talk with authenticity and vulnerability about intimate subjects.
But once the desire is present, it’s the moment to deepen the intimacy. Trust the best for all, be patient, listen, be curious, offer space to be intimate. Create the quality of presence to yourself and for your relationship to grow.
There is no one-fit-all solution. There are experiences and trials to fine tune your skills. Learning is not linear. And progresses are often astonishing once we dare with care.
Dare to talk is a gift for you and your relationship. Take care of yourself, your partner and family.
If you desire more
- Just ask us
- Enjoy asking us a specific question
- Stay tuned for our upcoming playing cards
- Let’s us know if you desire to participate to a workshop for couples
RTBF - Docu MO
La TV Belge est venue au Love Health pour s immerger lors d'une séance de groupe de Méditation Orgasmique
Apprendre à dire Non, c'est apprendre à dire Oui
Voici un conseil de coach tellement essentiel. L'être humain est un être relationnel. Apprendre à écouter, à s'écouter soi, être au clair pour être disponible à l'autre. Connaitre ce qui nous met en joie et radier de cette belle énergie, de cet état d'être communicatif. Chaque situation Apprendre à se connaître à travers chaque interaction, expérience et relation. Découvrir et affiner ses valeurs fondamentales, nos choix de vie et nos manières de communiquer.